South Carolina Humanities, in cooperation with the Smithsonian Institute’s Museum on Main Street program, is pleased to present the traveling Smithsonian exhibit Water/Ways in South Carolina. The exhibition dives into water–an essential component of life on our planet, environmentally, cultu…
- Florence-Darlington Technical College Honors Its Outstanding Faculty and Staff for 2021
- CCU to host MLK celebration events January 19-25
- HillSouth Co-Founders, Andy Patel & Robby Hill, Continue to Support United Way of Florence County During Difficult Times
- SC DHEC needs help combating vaccine myths.
- FMU to host four spring Open House events
- Several South Carolina jurisdictions recently passed referendums to their alcoholic beverage laws.
- America’s foundations can grant democracy room to breathe
- Want your kids to follow in your faith? Take a page from religious conservatives.
- Camellias and Tea on Bellefield Grounds scheduled for February 24 and 25
- McLeod Health Continues to Offer Healthcare Workers COVID-19 Vaccinations as part of DHEC's Phase 1a Plan
- Auburn basketball: Young Tigers show they're growing up in win over No. 12 Missouri
- Despite road loss, Dru Smith puts together best performance of season
- Cooper stars again as Auburn topples No. 12 Missouri
- Alabama basketball: Tide keeps on winning, downs Kentucky
- While Aaron Rodgers doesn’t think there’s ‘any reason why I wouldn’t be back’ with Packers, he also admits, ‘there’s no absolutes in this business’
- Seeking the next Gronk: Jedd Fisch is determined to revive the tight end position at Arizona
- Husker QB Luke McCaffrey transferring after pushing for starting job in 2020
- Steven M. Sipple: Judging Frost harshly for McCaffrey decision? Be careful with that trap