DARLINGTON, S.C. – Students at Rosenwald Elementary and Middle School (REMS) are getting a new walking trail and gardens, all thanks to a grant secured by the Darlington County Coordinating Council (DC3) through the S.C. Office of Rural Health.
- Home Visitors Navigate a Way Through the Storm
- Patriot Volleyball hosts FMU Invitational
- Coker Professor Presents At National Media Conference
- Coker University Announces “Coker Guarantee”
- Number of States Including South Carolina with High Obesity Prevalence Rises to Sixteen
- Community organizations partnering to fund walking trail for Rosenwald Elementary/Middle students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- ‘SNL’: Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, Kim Kardashian West & More to Host in Season 47
- Nebraska, Michigan State to honor Sam Foltz, Mike Sadler before Saturday's game
- Red Report: Chatting with TE Teddy (Prochazka); Held's birdseye view; MSU QB Thorne 'can roll a little bit'
- Sean Payton: 'No way' Saints will be without all their coaches again vs. New England
- AEW Couple Cody & Brandi Invite Viewers Into Their Home in TNT’s ‘Rhodes to the Top’
- Tedy Bruschi, Lance Briggs named nominees for Pro Football Hall of Fame's 2022 class
- ‘Mayor of Kingstown’ First Look: Jeremy Renner & Kyle Chandler Seek Justice (PHOTO)
- Flip of a coin? Packers contemplate more aggressive approach to start games