Francis Marion University took the first steps to establishing new graduate programs in occupational and physical therapy at its regular Board of Trustees meeting on Thursday. The board unanimously passed a resolution authorizing the University to amend its official mission statement so that…
- Darlington, SC- Trinity Collegiate plans 4.4 million campus expansion.
- Darlington, SC- Trinity Collegiate golfer becomes first student to sign letter of intent.
- Dual Gallery Opening December 4th
- Join us this Sunday for an outdoor concert!
- McLeod Health Honors Two Outstanding Leaders
- South Carolina Daily COVID-19 Update (November 16, 2020)
- City of Hartsville Announces Holiday Event Schedule and Modifications
- Florence County Museum Receives Contribution to Support Outreach
- South Carolina Daily COVID-19 Update (November 19, 2020)
- States Seek an End Run Around the Electoral College
- 5 takeaways from the Arizona Wildcats’ 44-27 loss to the Washington Huskies
- Follow postgame coverage of Green Bay Packers' loss to Indianapolis Colts
- Husker Extra Rewind: After QB run game, what can Nebraska's offense hang its hat on?
- College men's basketball: Auburn agrees to sit out the postseason
- Missouri's offense a tale of two halves against undermanned South Carolina defense
- Greg Hansen: Longest losing skid in school history shows what a deep hole Cats have fallen in
- Kickoff time, TV set for UA-UCLA game; ASU-Utah tilt moved to Sunday
- Badgers' loss shows hole in recruiting, developing receivers