On January 20, 2021, President Biden issued Executive Order 13985, “Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government.” This new Executive Order affirmed that “[e]qual opportunity is the bedrock of American democracy and our diversity in one of ou…
- Florence-Darlington Technical College Honors Its Outstanding Faculty and Staff for 2021
- CCU to host MLK celebration events January 19-25
- HillSouth Co-Founders, Andy Patel & Robby Hill, Continue to Support United Way of Florence County During Difficult Times
- SC DHEC needs help combating vaccine myths.
- FMU to host four spring Open House events
- Camellias and Tea on Bellefield Grounds scheduled for February 24 and 25
- America’s foundations can grant democracy room to breathe
- Several South Carolina jurisdictions recently passed referendums to their alcoholic beverage laws.
- Want your kids to follow in your faith? Take a page from religious conservatives.
- McLeod Health Continues to Offer Healthcare Workers COVID-19 Vaccinations as part of DHEC's Phase 1a Plan
- Aaron Rodgers doesn’t think there’s ‘any reason why I wouldn’t be back’ with Packers, but admits, ‘there’s no absolutes in this business’
- Auburn basketball: Young Tigers show they're growing up in win over No. 12 Missouri
- Despite road loss, Dru Smith puts together best performance of season
- Cooper stars again as Auburn topples No. 12 Missouri
- Alabama basketball: Tide keeps on winning, downs Kentucky
- Seeking the next Gronk: Jedd Fisch is determined to revive the tight end position at Arizona
- Husker QB Luke McCaffrey transferring after pushing for starting job in 2020
- Steven M. Sipple: Judging Frost harshly for McCaffrey decision? Be careful with that trap