KANSAS CITY — The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) today announced grant investments of more than $53 million across three unique programs for U.S. farmers, ranchers, and military veterans to support American agriculture.
- FMU is recipient of two large gifts from Aiken Foundation
- CCU to establish Intercultural Language Resource Center and offer new area studies programs
- COVID-19: THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MASK
- South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (September 20, 2020): 420 new confirmed cases and 13 additional confirmed deaths.
- Darlington, SC- Trinity Collegiate School receives $10,000 donation in recognition of re-identification to be more inclusive.
- HopeHealth Welcomes Dr. Steven Tollison
- SC DHEC Begins Providing K-12 Cases of COVID-19 by School and Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (September 1, 2020): 761 new confirmed cases and 37 additional confirmed deaths
- South Carolina Hospitals Earn More Zero Harm Awards Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Last Call - 21st Annual An Evening of Hope Benefits the McLeod HOPE Fund
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Announces $200 million from CDC to Jurisdictions for COVID-19 Vaccine Preparedness
- Mountain West will determine title-game participants the traditional way ... for now
- Fire reported north of St. Helena, evacuation orders for Deer Park area
- While Sean Payton revels in Taysom Hill’s diverse skills, Matt LaFleur and Packers can only wonder what might’ve been
- Missouri defense shows flashes, but struggles early in loss to Alabama
- Tucson faces potential wave of homelessness, foreclosures as pandemic drags on
- Robinson gets the start at quarterback for an inconsistent MU offense
- Steven M. Sipple: Reminiscing on a local legend: 'There was something different about Gordo'
- Alabama too strong for Tigers, but Drinkwitz era opens with a few positives