Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer responded to a tweet from White House coronavirus task force adviser Dr. Scott Atlas urging people to "rise up" against new public health measures, saying she won't "be bullied" into ignoring medical professionals about recent Covid-19 surges.
- Darlington, SC- Trinity Collegiate plans 4.4 million campus expansion.
- Darlington, SC- Trinity Collegiate golfer becomes first student to sign letter of intent.
- Dual Gallery Opening December 4th
- Join us this Sunday for an outdoor concert!
- South Carolina Daily COVID-19 Update (November 16, 2020)
- McLeod Health Honors Two Outstanding Leaders
- City of Hartsville Announces Holiday Event Schedule and Modifications
- Florence County Museum Receives Contribution to Support Outreach
- States Seek an End Run Around the Electoral College
- South Carolina Daily COVID-19 Update (November 19, 2020)
- Greg Hansen: Longest losing skid in school history shows what a deep hole Cats have fallen in
- Kickoff time, TV set for UA-UCLA game; ASU-Utah tilt moved to Sunday
- Follow live coverage as Green Bay Packers take on Indianapolis Colts
- Badgers' loss shows hole in recruiting, developing receivers
- Week 11 NFL inactives
- Getting defensive? Packers — and defenses league-wide — aim to stem the rising scoring tide
- Tom Oates: Wisconsin Badgers have another promising season sidetracked by a painful loss at Northwestern
- Locked down: Graham Mertz throws 3 interceptions as Wildcats defense stymies Badgers