A federal judge in Texas ruled that Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, the Obama-era program shielding certain undocumented immigrants from deportation, is illegal and blocked new applicants. CNN's Jeffrey Toobin and Abby Phillip share what this ruling means both legally and politically for the US.
- FMU bids farewell to campus fixture Ramey
- Don’t Allow Sudden Cardiac Arrest To Become…Sudden Cardiac Death
- Coker University Professor Earns MELT Level 1 Instructor Certification
- Jordan Howard took a step forward for the 'chance of a lifetime'
- July exercise of the month: The Curl
- MUSC Health Florence Receives National Recognition for Lactation Care
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Illegal border crossings continue to spike, as do COVID cases
- Jim Polzin: Why his Wisconsin Badgers players believe Paul Chryst is the 'ultimate player's coach'
- What was trending during Day 2 of Big Ten Media Days? Shared NIL income, Sugar Weasel and more
- Badgers seniors hope media days aren't last trip to Lucas Oil Stadium this season
- Red Report: Ferentz says Illinois' hire 'makes perfect sense'; Frost's praise for Toure; and eyes on portal
- ‘Grantchester’ Goes on Holiday in Season 6 First Look (PHOTO)
- Badgers football team over 85% vaccinated from COVID
- James Wolk Lives Many Lives in ‘Ordinary Joe’ Trailer for NBC (VIDEO)