For more than 75 years, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) home loan benefit has helped millions of eligible Veterans and Service members buy a home. Today, the VA home loan means lower than average interest rates, limited closing costs, and no down payment is required! The VA home loan may save you thousands of dollars! For more information, please contact VA (https://www.va.gov/homeloans or 1-877-827-3702) or talk to a lender of your choice. Don’t let anyone talk you out of using the benefit you have earned! Choose VA!
As featured on
- FMU releases fall 2020 President’s, Dean’s lists
- FMU Nursing students pitch in to help with COVID-19 vaccinations
- Coker University Recognizes 230 Students for Academic Achievement
- The Benefits of a Neurosciences Program at McLeod Health
- CCU shifts to Phase 2 of COVID-19 operations
- Explore the World of Tea in South Carolina
- Dr. Carolyn Hart Joins Coker University as Dean Of Nursing
- MUSC Boeing Center for Children’s Wellness to support Florence 1 Schools through School-Based Wellness Initiative
- SC Humanities Awards More Than $65,000 in Major Grants in February to 9 cultural organizations
- State Senate passes death penalty bill that includes firing squad
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- 'Lot of moves to make' to get under salary cap in unique year, Packers GM Brian Gutekunst says
- Another Top 20 opponent for Northern Iowa Saturday
- What would Simpson's dam breaching plan mean for the Magic Valley?
- Missouri loses first game against Dallas Baptist
- Steven M. Sipple: Moos seeks more fire from NU football; Creighton's mess; Suh's miffed
- Robinson learning on the fly during position change
- Sports Column | Les Winkeler: How significant was SIU's win over top ranked NDSU?
- Missouri softball gets two shots at No. 1 OU in weekend tournament