From fine art to unique hand-crafted goods and objects, the Makers Market will showcase the work of artists and artisans from across the Southeast. Visitors will have the opportunity to interact with the makers and purchase their creations. This location is an open air area and we ask that visitors maintain social distance. Click here to see more Makers Market hand-crafted goods and merchandise.
- Fresh Air Fest concert series returns to FMU PAC amphitheater this spring
- Crescent Advisory Partners of Raymond James donates $10,000 to United Way of Florence County
- FMU School of Business honors Paul Seward with alumni award
- FMU mourns the passing of long-time trustee Eddie Ervin
- Central Carolina Technical College (CCTC) is Hiring. Check out these Positions
- House of Hope Courtney McGinnis Graham Community Shelter 2020 Year-End Review
- SC Chamber Music Festival moves to the PAC Mainstage April 19, 23
- HCS Announces Honorees For Support Staff Employee Of The Year
- Nationally Recognized Education Communications Expert Named Vice President at Coker University
- Hands-Only CPR: Why it’s Best and How to Do It
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Why coaches and teammates say Badgers outside linebacker Aaron Witt is 'built different'
- Missouri baseball upsets No. 11 South Carolina on the road
- Wilmes, Missouri walk-off series opener against LSU
- Steven M. Sipple: Why we (still) ask about NU declining bowl bid; and turnoff talk in Omaha
- Notebook: Montana State football emphasizing vaccinations are personal choices
- Alabama football: What Brian Robinson said about mentors and leadership at running back
- Why Tony Tuioti is 'not happy' and feels he and the Husker DL has 'a lot to prove' in 2021
- Jordan Paopao’s main mission at Arizona: Help turn Wildcat tight ends into pros